Monday, February 18, 2013
Happy Belated Valentines...
Well last week was super crazy! I didn't get a chance to post at all. Between work and home I didn't have much for spare time. The kids and I made the above valentines for their school and daycare valentines parties. I made a homemade finger paint recipe I found on Pinterest. Neither one of them wanted to use their fingers to paint. Lukas wanted a paint brush and Megan copied him. Needless to say I was the only one finger painting...trying to show them just how much fun it was.
Lukas signed the valentines for his school party. I signed the ones for daycare from him and Megan. He got really sick of writing his name that is why we separated signing them into 3 days. The last day he was getting really "creative" and signing his name backwards, or placing the letters all over the place. What a goof!
My husband surprised me with flowers! I felt sooo special! Cute little monkey too! Love you babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment