Friday, March 29, 2013
Megan and her Clothes
My daughter is coming into her own little fashion slowly. She likes certain things, and she is also learning how to take off her clothes over and over. This is the appropriate age I suppose all this happens. Well the above picture is of this last weekend. I was putting clothes away in her closet and she saw this little dress up Tinker Bell outfit. Originally I bought it a little to late this last year for Halloween so I just hung it up in her closet and was praying that she might fit into it next year. Well this is how it fits her now. I am almost doubting it will fit her next Halloween. She sees it as a "peedy" dress. So I put it on her. She thought she was pretty and you can tell when your child looks at herself in the mirror and poses...yeah she knows she looks cute!
I also have another thing going on with her...she won't keep her dang clothes on! No matter what she keeps stripping her clothes off. It gets to be annoying dressing her 7 times in the matter of a couple hours. Maybe I need to teach her how to put them back on, but I just don't think she has the motor skills yet for that.
The picture above is a day she wouldn't keep her stinkin pants on so I finally stopped fighting it. However, she brought me her boots and wanted to wear those...it's this just a cute outfit! My stylish 20 month old! Goofball!
Labels:
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment