Tuesday, December 10, 2013

UPDATE!

Just a quick update...
 
 
Since the last time I wrote a post much has changed in my little world!  I am continuing to love my new job!  However, all the learning new stuff leaves me so tired at the end of the day!
 
Lukas had his kindergarten Christmas concert last week, and he was so cute!  He did some good singing and then toward the end I think he got a little bored.  He started copying the principle while she was conducting.
 
Megan is still tackling her cold, which she gave to me.  I suppose that was bound to happen though with her and I sharing so many things! 
 
Thanksgiving was great and we were able to make both families Thanksgivings.  I felt like I was going to pop though! 
 
Christmas is quickly coming up and I have not done any shopping.  I will have to get on that...and cards...and baking.  Ugh lol.  That sounds like a lot of work! 
 
 
 
With all the snow, ice, and blowing...it certainly is looking way too much like Christmas!  Which I guess is OK...if we have to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment