Friday, June 8, 2012
Lukas Funnies
Lukas is 4 years old and he is a funny kid. My husband and I constantly laugh at things he says or things talks about. Here are some examples:
Flip Flops are "clip clops"
Dental Floss is "closs"
Pausing the DVR is "clausing"
Thomas is "Pomas"
Mosquitos are "Spateatos"
Some other thoughts by Lukas:
"Mom, your my sweetheart." I told him that he is my sweetheart too, and he said "boys aren't sweethearts!"
"Last night we did '____'" (fill in the blank) Last night could mean last year, months ago, weeks ago, or days ago. Pretty much just means something that has happened in the past.
"Cutie" or "Babers" he is referring to his baby sister. He got both little nicknames from me. I call her those names too.
"In two hours" means that we will be doing something later that day, tomorrow, or even months from now. Just like the the 'last night' stuff it just means something we are doing sometime in the future.
"I want Dorthy fruit snacks" Dorthy fruit snacks mean that he wants the Finding Nemo fruit snacks. He calls Dory Dorthy.
Last but not least...I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. He told me he wanted to be Superman. I asked him if he couldn't be superman someday what would he like to be? He said "cook stuff in the kitchen". So a chef? Sounds good to me. Either he will be a superhero or a chef!
Labels:
Lukas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment