We are into summer now and I haven't had time to post! My monkeys are growing like weeds and Megan especially seems to grow, learn, and change daily! As most 11 month olds do. That's their job...grown, learn, and explore.
Let's see...well she is a full on walker now, she pivots, squats, and can even climb! Watch out! Lukas is enjoying her quest to converse and always asking me "what is she saying Mom?" Megan's little garbly goo stories come at us all the time. When I agree she usually scrunches her nose and giggles at me. I usually have no idea what I agreed to!
Examples...
Me: Megan you're a silly girl aren't you.
Megan: Ditdo, abufudo allo do. (All the while she is shaking her head in agreement.)
Lukas: Babbers, look at me! (As he is doing something goofy.)
Megan: Fado ito baaammm. (While Lukas looks at me for translation.)
Me: What is this? (As she walks over to me with a book in her hand and plops on my lap.)
Megan: Dit ba (Then she crosses her feet and sits patiently and wait for me to read.)
She's definately becoming her own little person! Love ya baby girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment