My little man is growing up. I wish I could say that I love it, but I miss the days when he was a little tot. He was so cute, sweet, and cuddly. That stage sure doesn't last very long! I love the little man he is becoming though! He's still sweet and sometimes cuddly, when he isn't arguing with me! He's becoming so familiar with the world and everything in it. For example, he pays attention to where we are driving and asks questions about why we take different ways if there is road construction. He has learned how to solve simple puzzles and asks more and more question with his growing curiosity.
He's also been singing lately. He sings the regular classics like Itsy Bitsy Spider, Old MacDonald, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and he also makes up songs too. That little brain is always going!
Here are some examples:
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star:
Twinkle twinkle little Star, how I wonder how you are. Up above the sky so high, with a marriage in the sky. Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder how you are.
(Lol, I think it's funny how he correlates the diamond part of the song with marriage.)
Itsy Bitsy Spider:
Itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout, down came the rain and the spider was all out, out came the sun and washed out the rain, and the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again.

No comments:
Post a Comment