Saturday, July 21, 2012
Sock Monster
One afternoon after I picked the kiddos up from daycare Lukas decided to play with Megan's socks. (Megan will not keep her socks on for anything.) So he put the socks on his hands and said in a gruffy silly voice "Cookie Monster" to Megan. She laughed and then Lukas had the sock monster get her! I was driving and I shouldn't have been taking a picture, but I snapped this quick one without looking at them. I think I did a pretty good job!
After we got home into the drive way I asked Lukas to do it again so I could get a better picture. He refused and this is what I got instead...
He got camera shy I guess. LOL, he is so affectionate with Megan. Not all the time, but he doesn't fight with her...YET. I wish I would have been parked so I could have got a video of it! Dang it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment