A couple days ago I decided to get off of work a little early to pick Lukas up from Preschool. I wanted to see his classroom, and for him to show me around. He was so proud to grab my hand and show me their "fun room", classroom, and his locker. He showed me the fish they have and then he was like "that's it Mom, pretty cool huh?" "Way cool" I said and gave him a big smile. Then we went and picked up his "baby sister". He still calls her a baby, although she's been walking around and is so very not a baby baby anymore. After we picked up Megan I started driving to the park. Lukas being so intuitive asked "why are you going this way Mommy?" I told him that I had a surprise for him! He was so excited and Megan fed off his excitement and started clapping. We pulled up the the park and Lukas was over the moon about getting to go to the park!
We went down many slides, took a little nature walk, and did some good old swinging. It was the perfect afternoon!
Lukas in the Monster Slide!
The kids on the bridge.
Lukas was trying to teach Megan how to "pump" when swinging.
She didn't really care...she just smiled and enjoyed it!
After the park we hit Wal-Mart. We got some milk and the stuff to make cookies and had a little fun in the kitchen and snack time. I think I will try to make more Mommy times like this from time to time. We all enjoyed it and it was a nice way to break into the day.






No comments:
Post a Comment