Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Molars = No Sleep


Teething is the pits...I mean it, I hate teething.  Of course it's a very essential process for your child becoming a "advanced eater", but seriously my little Meggars is dealing with some pretty bad pain.  Pain that not even ibuprofen can help! 

Last week she had some pretty sketchy nights of sleep only to find out last Saturday morning as she laughed when I tickled her I saw a new molar!  Those 1 year old molars are some pretty big buggers.  She has the top two already, and now one lower one.  Well we are on number 4 right now.  Monday night she did alot of talking in the middle of the night and she did wake up once, but she stayed in her crib and fell back asleep on her own.  Tuesday night we weren't so lucky.  I was up with her for 3 hours in the middle of the night!  She just wanted to be held and cuddled.  Poor little pumpkin.  I pray it pops through any day now and she can get some "time off" from teething.  What a perfect thing for the holidays lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment