Lukas's Mario birthday was a success! I thought that I ordered plates, cups, and decorations, but guess who forgot to submit the order online to get these things...this girl! Dang it! I was a little disappointed, but the show must go on. So we bought some red and blue plates, and some blue cups and my cake I made him turned out really cute! He loved it all!
He got some really great gifts too!!! He was so excited to open them all and Megan was right by his side the whole time!
This is the last birthday that gets put in his baby book. It kind of makes me sad, but he's growing up and getting big so fast! After I enter his kindergarten stuff this fall his baby book will be done. No more baby...(*cries and pounds a fist*) No fair!!! Those 5 years went entirely way too fast!!! He is turning into a really intelligent, fun, happy, little person!
Tomorrow is his "real birthday" and I am going in a few hours late so I can make him some of his favorite cinnamon rolls and treat him special for breakfast! Then tomorrow night we are off to my Mom's for pizza and cupcakes! 5 never looked so good!!! We love you buddy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment