Monday, July 29, 2013

Fun with Daddy!


Mommy was away with friends this last weekend for our annual girls weekend and I had a blast!  The kids got to hang with Daddy all weekend!  Friday I think they just chilled out after work and daycare.  Saturday he took the kiddos to the nature center, then grilled out, and had a fire, and Sunday they got to swim!  Here are some pictures he sent me while I was away!


 
 
Chilling out before bedtime!

 
Lukas and Daddy had a fire after Megan went to bed.  :)
 
 
 

I received this picture while I was driving home, the kiddos playing in the pool!
 
All in all I had a great trip and caught up with friends I haven't seen in a very long time!  I am glad that my family got to enjoy each other and spend time together!  Thanks to my husband for being such a fun and hands on father!  :)  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment