Friday, August 9, 2013

We Love Lucy!

 

 
 
Last Friday the kids and I were so excited to have my niece Lucy with us!  She sat and played on a blanket which she kept tipping over the puppy in front of her in the picture above.  Also...she is teething like hardcore!  Fingers and everything immediately to the mouth...STAT!  She was so funny though!
 
We played for a while on the floor until she started to get hungry.  So I went and got her bottle and fed her.  She is the wiggliest baby I have ever fed.  She doesn't like to sit still at all!  It was so cute!  She needed to know what the kids were doing while she was eating.  When we got down to the last 2 ounces I let Lukas feed her.

 
After awhile Lukas decided she was too much to hang onto to try to feed.  So he said "Mama, I think she wants to be done."  After we fed her I got her diaper changed and told the kids to put their shoes on.  We were going to take a walk with her.

 
During our walk Lucy was full of motor noises and spitting.  Lukas kept asking me, "what is that noise Mom?"  I was like "it's Lucy, she's our little motor noise maker!"  He would just laugh.  He came over numerous times and kissed her head!  He is so caring and sweet.  He reminds me of his Dad that way!
 
All in all we had a fabulous Friday night!  I got to hang out with the some of the 3 coolest people I know and we loved every minute of having their little cousin over to visit!  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment