Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wow...what a week and half that was...


OK...well, I feel I must fill in the last week in a half since I have not blogged about the kids at all.  Here's how it all started...

Friday night the 16th we went to a county fair in our area where our lovely Megan picked up a stomach bug.  She never came down with it or felt sick though...that we could tell.  She did throw up once, but after she got upset over a toy.  I thought she had got worked up.  Well then Sunday morning she woke up with one of the biggest yuckiest diapers I have ever seen!  I chalked it up to fair food, and then Saturday night we had been at a BBQ and she had alot of sugar. 

Sunday I ran in the Color Dash our town had with one of my best friends.  She came over while Megan was eating.  Megan shared french fries with her.  Well needless to say Sunday night I got sick and then Monday she got sick!  The dominoes started to fall from there.  My husband got sick Tuesday, my Mom got sick too, and Lukas was sick Wednesday and Thursday.  I tell you what...last week was not a great week at the Tabor household or people that had hung out with my little family.

The good news is everyone was feeling much better by the weekend and we got to go have fun!  This brings us to the 23rd or Friday.

We had my husband's birthday party and then we tried a new babysitter!  Our new babysitter did a great job and we will definitely be asking her back! 

24th was Lucy's dedication and then my husband's Aunt's surprise retirement/birthday party!  By Sunday we were dragging.  I will fill in the blanks with some other posts on each particular event, but I must say what a busy August this has been.  It's almost gone and it just felt like it started!  Where does time go?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment