Well another birthday of mine and come and gone again. It's funny how when you have children that their birthday's mean more to you than your own. I get way more excited for Lukas and Megan's birthdays than my own. Yeah...I am still here another year older lol. That being said my best friend Jessie asked me and my kids to go apple picking and sunflower picking at her parent's last Sunday so she could spend some time with me for my birthday! I must say it was very nice! Her Mom even made some homemade pizza! Made me feel very special!
Here's a couple pictures from our sunflower picking that her daughter took of us while we were out there chopping them down!
The kids had so much fun running around!
The actual day of my birthday I had many wonderful birthday wishes! My husband sent me flowers, my friend Brooke treated me to lunch, and my Mom and Aunt gave me some beautiful birthday cards! Makes a lady feel very loved! Lukas and Megan had no idea it was my birthday. Lukas was excited at first and then he said "awesome, Mom are we gonna have cake?" I told him no, and he said "oh ok, it's not your birthday?" I laughed and said "yes it is my birthday, but I don't need cake." My husband did send me some cookies though and I did share those with them! I think Lukas thought that was a good enough LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment