Lukas has started T-Ball for the summer. It goes through July and he is very excited! He kept reminding us how busy he was gonna be playing and having fun. Then he would ask Megan "aren't you so excited to go watch me play T-Ball?" All I could do was smile!
He plays Tuesdays and Thursdays. The first night was more like a clinical. They were showing the kids how to run bases, use their glove, throw, and hit the ball. Lukas was all about it at first, but then I think he started to either get a little tired or bored and goofed off or just plain not paying attention. It was late for him though. He doesn't nap at daycare anymore and I think that didn't help with his focus that first night. He said he had fun, but he didn't want to get an owie again when he goes. (He scratched up his right elbow when he diggered running the bases.) I told him owies are part of sports and it's OK because it will heal.
Fun fun fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment