My husband and I took Lukas on his first fishing trip last weekend! Our friends have a cabin about 6 hours away from our home town and he had a blast! Here are some pictures from the trip! Note to Lukas: You were such a good boy! You never complained about the long drive, you kept yourself entertained, and you were an all around easy to travel with kiddo! Love you bud!
Lukas caught the first fish of the weekend and the biggest one...I believe! He wanted to eat it so badly, but he let it go. He wanted him to get bigger so he can become a shark! Oh my...his imagination is so great!
Lukas and Mommy hanging out on the patio...he was cute playing with his trains on the patio with the lake behind him.
We took Lukas to Itasca State Park. It's where the headwaters of the Mississippi river start...neat!
I made a slide show below of our trip and the things we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment