Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm so Blessed


As a Mom we often get frustrated, stressed, a little frazzled, and feel fried.  If you ask any mother out there though everything we do for our children, spouse, family, or even pets is worth it.  We wouldn't change it.  The kind of love you feel when holding your baby for the first time (weather biological or adopted) is such a beautiful, wonderful, and scary kind of love.  Beautiful because it's so easy, wonderful because all you can do is smile, and scary because you know that you will do everything you can to keep that baby safe...always!  My children are my blessings from God.  We are fortunate that they made it through the whole 9 months in Mommy's belly and are just thriving now too.  Lukas almost 4 and Megan at her little 9 month self.  I cannot even express how blessed I feel.  Love you Lukas and Megan!  Aka...My Sweet Monkeys!♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment