Where in the world does time go? Seems like I wake up, get myself ready, get the kids ready, and we are off to daycare/work. Then before you know it I am home again making supper, doing baths, and getting ready for the next day to do it all over again. With the exception lately of a quick visit to my Mom's house, a walk, going to the store, or even visiting the park most days run like clockwork. It's busy...crazy busy! I knew things were going to get much busier once my husband started his new job, but I didn't understand fully...until now of course. A quick run to the store is far from that and we have even been eating later than we usually do. Seems like we just don't have enough hours in the day.
As busy has it's been we have been out to our local nature center, on walks, and to the park a couple of times. Megan got to try swinging for the first time...
and...she loved it! Can you tell?
We played outside some here and there and the weather is back to spring like temperatures...darn! Summer will come soon enough!
Back to the swinging comment. Lukas loves to push his baby sister while she swings! It's adorable and he loves her so much! She likes it too!



No comments:
Post a Comment