I am so excited for what's to come for our family. Megan's getting older and growing, Lukas is learning everything too fast, and my husband and I are really enjoying our little family! These next few months will be so fun with all the holidays. Megan was around for them last year, but too little to participate. Well this year I am doubting she is going to let Lukas open all her prescents like last year. Halloween will be fun dressing them up and taking them out! Megan will get her first thanksgiving with my husband's side (last year we were at my family's side), and Christmas will be neat to see them open presents, making cookies with them, and enjoy the time we have with each other. Their littleness is slipping through our fingers literally. One day you have a baby and the next minute they are learning, growing, and becoming their own independent little person. It happens entirely way too fast.
This year will be Lukas's first halloween pagent at school, his first Christmas concert, and his first field trips with his preschool. Megan will keep cutting teeth, eating more/new things, and her garbling speach will start to form into a thought out word/statement. Lots of firsts and lots of fun to come. My babies are slowly leaving me turning into these little people that I love with all my heart. Sometimes as a Mom you don't think you could love them any more than you already do, but you are wrong because your heart just keeps filling with more and more love. It's very neat and I hope that those who want to experience this kind of love and have problems having children get to experience it someday. It truely is like no kind of love you can even describe...like Whinne the Pooh says...
“You can't spell love, you feel it.”


No comments:
Post a Comment