Friday, January 25, 2013

Cheesiest Smile this side of the Mississippi

 
 
This picture makes me want to crack up laughing every time I look at it!  She is so funny.  When we take a picture on my iPhone we can have the camera point to us so we see ourselves and this is the product of Megan saying cheese while she sees herself.  It's so silly!  Those cute chubby cheeks, goofy grin, and her darn near eye shut smile!
 
 
 
I took more than one picture with her...this one is more serious.  Not sure what she is thinking.  Still...look at those red chubby cheeks!  They just SCREAM kiss me!
 
 
 

 
  So...I did.  I gave her a kiss.  We were busy watching Bubble Guppies so she was trying to watch that while I was bugging her with pictures and kisses!
 
 
 
She is so darn cute cuddling with her blankie in her piggy pajamas!  Makes me want to cuddle and kiss her even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment