Friday, January 18, 2013

Megan's 1st Purse!

 
 
I snapped this picture around Christmas time.  My Mom got her this little purse and she is wearing one of my Grandma's necklaces.  I just couldn't resist.  Since then she is so funny with this purse.  About a week ago I was talking on the phone and keeping busy folding clothes while I talked to my Mom.  I noticed Megan had grabbed her purse and was carrying it around and she was talking on her little toy cell phone.  She was just walking around pretending to be busy and saying "oh", "yep", and giggling into the phone.  She was being a little copy cat!  It was too cute though!
 
Just a couple nights ago we were getting ready to eat supper and she was again carrying around her purse before supper.  Daddy and I told her multiple times to sit in her chair for supper.  Well she came to the table, but with her purse on her arm.  Daddy decided to take the purse and put it in the living room.  She got down and followed him into the living room.  He said "No Megan we don't need your purse at the table!"  She let it go and came to the table, but she had a pouty face on and wasn't happy that she couldn't have her purse at the table.  

No comments:

Post a Comment