Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Milk Please


Megan loves to dig through our lazy Susan and "organize" things.  She got out the mayo the other day and she carried it around while following me asking for "milk".  I took the mayo and told her "this is mayo."  After I took the mayo she got all excited and ran into the other room.  I thought she was silly and put it back.  1 minute later she runs in with her cup.  She gave me the cup and say "bup meelk".  She saw that I had put back the mayo and got a little disgusted.  She shook her head and opened the lazy Susan.  She grabbed the mayo and again told me "meelk Momma" and pointed to her cup.  So I got the real milk out and put some milk in her cup.  She looked at me confused and I said "milk Megan, see in your cup."  She nodded and seemed to approve what I did and took her cup and ran into the other room.  I again put the mayo back in the lazy Susan.  Boy wouldn't she have had surprise if I would have given her mayo in her cup!  Then again...she seems to eat and want everything.  As gross as it sounds, she probably would have been surprised with how it tasted...but she probably would have tried to drink the mayo.  Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment