My little monkeys met their cousin Lucy this last weekend! They were pretty excited to go see her. When we were getting ready to leave Megan would throw her little arms up in the air and say "yay! boots, yewcy, ottide, yay!" To her going outside to see Lucy and go bye bye held alot of excitement! Her brother on the other hand was excited to see her, but he didn't get really into it until we were there. He got to hold her and sing to her. He gave her a sweet gentle kiss on the head and I thought my heart was going to melt! I was so proud of him.
Lukas is a great big brother and I can feel that he will be a protective, loving, and very attentive cousin! Megan on the other hand is a little nut! She was all over the place getting into everything while we were there. No doubt my brother and his girlfriend have much baby proofing to do in about a year or so. Megan showed them what they need to do lol! I see Megan talking to Lucy in the future saying "come on Lucy let's go do this" and getting her into things. Then she lays on that cheesy smile and you are like "what's going on?" and of course she is getting into something she shouldn't be into or climbing something she shouldn't be on.
No comments:
Post a Comment