Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years Eve!


This year will be better...I have higher hopes for this year, and I am hoping we can make it the best year!  As I write this...(writing this post in advanced) we don't even know our plans yet for New Years.  We don't have a sitter, so that means home with the kidlets.  We are thinking about a game and something yummy to eat.  We were invited to a family New Years party where you can bring your children at a friend of ours, but their kids are older.  I think Lukas may make it up till new years...possibly, but Megan...yeah right.  She will be lucky to stay up till 9pm.  Dealing with her after 9pm isn't a treat or not the best way to ring in a new year if you ask me! 


The above pictures are mugs that the "kids" made us at daycare as our Christmas presents.  I must say.  I love them!  I got one that has Megan's hand on it saying I love Mom and then it says "A daughter is a lil girl who grows up to be your best friend."  Chris got one with Lukas's hand and it says I love Dad and "I can think of nothing greater in childhood than a strong need for a Father's protection."  On the other side it says "

Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment