Monday, December 3, 2012
No new pictures...
I don't have any new pictures...I usually take pictures with my phone and my Blackberry has been out of commission for the last 3 weeks. T-Mobile yanked us around and now...we are switching to Verizon. Who knows if this is a good thing, but I am the most excited because the iPhone takes pretty darn good pictures so hopefully I get new pictures to post on here!
That being said...I do have a couple stories. One for each child. First up...Lukas.
2 weeks ago we threw my niece a baby shower she was due in December, but she had the baby on black Friday. Talk about lucky! I am glad we got the shower in before Deashae Marie came and blessed our lives! Anyway, when we were going to the baby shower Lukas had all sorts of questions. He wanted to know if the shower was going to be cold or hot. He asked me if everyone was going to take a shower. Then when we pulled up (we hosted it at a nursing home) to the place he said "is this Jordan's house?" I said "no, this is just where the shower is." He looked right at me and then turned and said "wow, it must be a really bit shower." Then he added "I hope it's not cold Momma, I don't want a cold shower." I had to smile and I just giggled a little. I explained to him a shower was a party with food, cake, and presents. He was still a little confused, but he loved the shower. He even sang a song for everyone and he played with Megan and his cousin Haidyn and had the time of his life! The next day we went to another baby shower (a friend's of mine daughter). We walked right into the shower and told my friend "we don't take showers, we will just eat and play." She laughed and agreed.
Ok...onto Megan.
Megan has started liking a cartoon. It's called Bubble Guppies and it's on Nick Jr. She will hunt down the remote for the TV and then bring you the remote and say "bubba bubba puppies." It's cuter than heck! After you turn it on she races over and climbs on the couch and sits down nicely and watches the cartoon. When they break into song she dances, when they are asking questions she mumbles words, and then at the end she claps and you can tell she genuinely enjoyed the show! Lukas doesn't mind the cartoon so that is nice too. He doesn't fight with her too much about what we are watching...yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment