Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New phones...iPhone 4 = LOVE!






Hallelujah!  We got our new phones and let me say...the iPhone is awesome!  I have had the phone literally 4 days and I am in love!  Lukas hasn't tried to take it over and ask to do stuff on it yet thank goodness.  I am sharing my Kindle and we are going to keep it that way!

I have taken a few pictures...one being this one below...


Made these again for the kiddos.  Lukas sat there telling me how "delicious" they were and Megan said nothing while she was inhaling these babies! 

I installed Instagram and that looks like a pretty neat camera app.  I have messed around with it a little bit.  Only last night taking pictures of my Christmas tree.  The other camera app is Snapchat.  Which is way too addicting!  My husband and I like sending each other goofy pictures all day long.  It's a hoot!

None of my pictures of the kids have turned out so far though.  I will have to work on getting them to not show blurry.  They move way too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment