Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Heat wave in March


Lately our March has been acting more like May or early June.  It's been absolutely gorgeous, and I am not going to complain.  We have got to clean up the backyard, get the patio furniture out, and do some grilling out.  My husband is the best cook on the grill!  I must say we ate like kings Saturday and Sunday.  Since I didn't have to cook it and it tasted amazing that is what I call spoiled!  Ha! 


Lukas was the only family member not embracing the cooler clothes.  It gets seriously hot in our backyard in the evenings before the sun goes down.  That didn't stop Lukas though.  He was pour sweat and if you tried to put a cooler shirt/pants on him he would say "Mommy I'm cold!"  Silly kid!


I L-O-V-E love this weather!  Keep it coming Mother Nature!  We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment