Friday, March 9, 2012

Playing Together



These days Lukas is busy just trying to keep his cars/trains away from Megan.  They are Megan's favorite things to chase after and Lukas likes to tease her with them.  So that doesn't help!  It's probably one of the reasons why she started crawling early!  The bathroom seems to be a thing Megan will bolt for too...but that's another subject. 

I took this picture on one of the mornings that Lukas and Megan were playing together.  Megan thinks her brother is the best thing ever and usually follows him and his toys where ever they go.  Lukas has a long tiring road of having a little tag along...already!  I remember my brother Curt wanting to tag along, play with whatever I was playing with, or simply taking what I was playing with.  It's what happens when your sibling looks up to you and wants to be around you!  So far Lukas loves her attention, but I am thinking that her getting his toys all the time will get old.  Or when we ask him to share when she is allowed to play with them won't be fun for him either! 

Ahh the joys of having a little brother/sister!  Let the good times roll!



No comments:

Post a Comment