Friday, March 16, 2012
Standing and Waving!
Megan's favorite thing to do these days is to crawl over to something and get up and stand. She had even trying taking some steps without hanging onto anything. She falls, but she is learning balance and I am proud she is so daring to take that step and give it a try.
Her other favorite thing seems to be waving. You walk into the room and say "Hi" to her and she starts waving. It's so cute. Bye-bye gets her waving too.
She is such a little Hunny. If I ever need a boost or I am down a grin and wave from her will always help! No matter what!
*Notice how Lukas ignored me in both pictures. I tried calling his name and he just said "noooo Momma!" He refused to look at me and ignore me! Stinker!
Labels:
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment