Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Fun

Megan and Lukas Halloween 2011!

Lukas had so much fun this Halloween!  In fact he had so much fun trick or treating he asked me right away Tuesday morning if he could go again tonight.  I told him "nope Bud you'll have to wait till next year now!"  He then got mad!  Ahhh, there is no pleasing a 3 year old sometimes lol.  He did get alot of candy and I am thinking Daddy and I will have to help him eat it!

Megan did great for her first Halloween.  She only fussed when we had to put her in her car seat (3 times) and was a happy smiley baby for every visit we went on!  She got baby food, teething biscuits, cereal, and baby snack food for when she can crawl.  Daddy and I won't be helping with that!


Lukas loves his little sister so much!  Here are some more pictures of them on Halloween!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment