Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Little Hunny and some other thoughts


The cute butterball pictured above is turning into such a sweet little person.  She loves to cuddle into you and give you "love" when you are holding her.  When you feed her a bottle she will grab your pinky finger and thumb like she is drinking a cup.  She loves to try to intercept the spoon when you feed her and she will give you huge smiles and giggles when you kiss or snuggle those chubby cheeks!  The best giggles you get are at bath time right now though!  When you tickle her tummy she just cracks up!  Yes...she is becoming a little person right before our eyes.  How fast it happens!  She is filling out into that chubby baby that can grab her feet, and try to eat them.  She can sit assisted, and she has almost mastered the roll over. 

One of her favorite people is her brother Lukas.  She watches him like a hawk.  Her body will start wiggling and her head follows him.  Needless to say when she does go mobile Lukas will have a playmate that won't leave him alone.  Right now he loves his little sister like crazy!  It will be funny to see him avoid her when she is chasing him here in just 3 or 4 months! 

While talking with a friend I realized that I don't have any pictures of Megan in my house.  I have a couple pictures on our fridge and one in the kitchen of Lukas holding Megan, but other than that I have none of her through out our house.  I am going to fix this!  She got some cute frames at her dedication and I am going to put some pictures of her in there and I need to get pictures taken of both Lukas and Megan...together and separate.  I have alot of pictures I have taken of her, but yes it's true I haven't put her up in the house.  It's the same in my office, my husband's office, and even at the Grandparents houses.  My Mother in Law and I were just discussing it this last Saturday.  I think it has to do with well Megan has only been alive 4 months and Lukas has been around longer, but I had more time to do this kind of stuff.  I won't let her fall into that second child syndrome lol.  I know right now she is too young for that, but it won't happen!  I will be just as affectionate as I was with Lukas and I will be just as excited for her firsts as I was with Lukas.  She will have pictures in our house and I am fixing that very soon!  Ha!  Love you my little Hunny Bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment