Friday, November 11, 2011

Megan's Discovery

There is just something so cute about a baby playing with their own feet...

I love it!

My baby girl has made a great discovery!  Her feet!  Whenever she plays on the floor she will get ahold of her feet and even sometimes she yanks off her socks.  Diaper changes are the same way.  She will get ahold of those feet.  I love her feet!  I guess I should say I love baby feet period!  A game Megan and I play before bath time is feet Peek-A-Boo.  I will get her undressed (down to a diaper) and then put her little feet together and quickly separate her feet and say Peek-A-Boo!  She will always giggle!  It's so fun interacting with her now.  A baby's giggle makes you laugh and if it's a baby you know or a baby you love the feeling is ten times better!

 
She is getting better at grabbing things on purpose too.  She has a very hard grip when she gets ahold of things.  Believe me!  One of her favorite things to get ahold of is my hair!  I know Megan is only 4 months old, but I already feel like time is getting away from me with her.  Probably because she is my last baby and I know she is my last one.  It's all so bittersweet.  Before you know it she will be rolling over...

Yikes!  So close...


She is such a funny baby!  Floor time is a favorite of hers.  With how much she wiggles you just don't know when she will do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment