Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lukas's First Hockey Game


Daddy took Lukas to his first hockey game this last Saturday night.  All day Saturday he talked about going to the hockey game with daddy and Uncle Joe.  The picture above is of them before they left.  My husband sent me some pictures, but my phone isn't letting me share them...for some reason.  (Since I am a support person you would think I could support myself and figure it out, but I am out of ideas!)  So I don't really have any pictures of Lukas at the game.  Anyway, when he came home he was bouncing off the walls and happy as heck!  He did have a small sprite and a churro (basically a stick of sugar) at the game.  It was a special occasion to have fun with daddy and go watch the hockey game...so I am gonna let the stick of sugar slide!  Ha...*waves* Hi Honey!  You see I am letting the stick of sugar slide...I guess between Halloween candy and Christmas coming up Lukas is getting his fair share of sugar anyway huh?
Well besides getting all sugared up the hockey team's mascot pretend to drink Lukas's pop.  Lukas thought this was really funny!  In fact if you ask him about the hockey game he will tell you about the "silly bear trying to drink my pops" is how he says it.  Another thing he will tell you about is the "cleaning truck" which I am assuming means the Zamboni.  Maybe someday he will get to ride one...that would be neat!

While the boys were away the girls will...

sleep?

That's right Megan ate, napped, took a bath, and then she went to bed for the night.  So we totally "lived it up" while the boys were gone. 

Next time Lukas goes to the hockey game I will probably find a sitter and go with.  I missed being there for his first hockey game!  My husband and I love hockey so there will be more games to take him to!  That is for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment