This last August we made it to our county fair and a neighboring county fair. Lukas's favorite part of the fair are the animals and playing games. There is really only one ride he loves and that's the train. He rode that a couple of times. We then went and got something to eat. I asked him what he wanted and he said "chicken nuggets" and then I said "ok Lukas what else do you want?" I should have known my 3 year old was going to pick something the fair doesn't have. We got him a footlong hot dog, and he ate the whole thing! Well the whole hot dog part of it, but I think the bun part was hit and miss. After he got done eating he was full of energy to finish having fun at the fair. There was some music playing next to us and here he is after he ate...totally full of it!
Once everyone got done eating we went to visit some animals. Lukas had fun feeding them and of course he would talk to them. It's cute how he things animals have the same social need to interact with him. Well dogs do have that need, but not farm or petting zoo animals!
Then on our way out it was back to the train...
I was glad we got to take Lukas to some of this stuff. He didn't get to do as many fun things this summer as he normally has. Having a baby sister made it tough at times. It was either too hot, rainy, or windy to take her many places. August got better, but next summer we will all be outside more!
And then...there's Megan and she got to snooze away while at the fair...she is such a good baby!
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment