Thursday, September 15, 2011

Siblings and Bonds

Lukas is such a wonderful big brother.  Megan loves him already...I can tell!  He talks to her in a little high pitch voice "hi baby grill!"  That's right he calls her a grill.  He also calls our two dogs (who are both girls) grills.  She is such a sweet little "grill" too.  She will coo, chirp, or giggle at her brother.  She is a very vocal little girl.  It's neat to have Lukas experience this neat bond and I am so happy we decided to have another child! 
I cannot imagine life without my brothers and I never want to!  Although we don't see or talk to each other everyday I love them and it was fun growing up with them.  I remember watching fireworks with my brothers, playing outside in the snow, summertime fun, swimming, holidays, and storms.  They made my childhood a great one!
Now with Lukas and Megan I hope they enjoy this time together too. I know there will be fights and arguements (one can't help that from happening), but all in all I hope they enjoy growing up together and having each other to lean on when they get older.  We are so blessed to have such a awesome little boy and now such a sweet little girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment