Thursday, September 29, 2011
Loud Noises
Megan scares easy. That is just what we have learned the last month. If someone drops something, bangs something, or just accidentally makes a loud noise all together she screams like she is on fire! This totally annoys my husband. It reminds me of that movie Anchor Man when Steve Carell starts yelling because he wants to get in on the argument. He freaks out and screams "LOUD NOISES!" Like this. When Megan freaks out I feel like she is screaming "LOUD NOISES!" Lukas never startled that easily. I wonder if it's a girl thing? Huh...I guess we will see if she grows out of that or if she just continues to scare easily. If she scares easily her father and brother will have so much fun with this when she gets older! Yikes! LOUD NOISES!
Labels:
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment