Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Megan's 1st Dolly and Her Best Friend

Every year our company has a family picnic and the kids all get toys at the end of the picnic as a present.  Well this year we signed up to go, but Megan got sick from her shots so we had to skip it.  When I started back to work last week some ladies stopped by my office and told me they had some toys they saved for Megan and Lukas.  They saw we had signed up to come, but when they found out Megan was sick they put some toys aside.  I thought that was sweet!  They gave Megan her first doll.  The doll's face lights up and plays a lullaby.  I think it's cute the picture looks like she is smiling and pointing to her doll!  They gave Lukas some cool bath toys.  Lightening McQueen, Mater, and Lugi.  He was thrilled!
Well not only did Megan get her first doll this last week, but my Mom bought her a little blankie girl.  It says on it "My Best Friend" and has dark hair and blue eyes.  Just like Megan!  She took a snooze with her best friend while I was grocery shopping last night.  Everyone would look at her cuddling with it and they would say "Awww what a sweetheart!"  So not only did Megan get her first dolly this weekend, but she got her first "best friend" too!
She is such a precious little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment