9-25-11
One of Lukas's favorite places to visit is Great Grandma's apartment. While I was off on maternity leave after having Megan we would visit Great Grandma and make or bring lunch once a week to her. Not only did we get over there once during the week, but on Sunday's too. She loved seeing the kids and how fast they grow. She would help feed Megan, and get some good hugs and kisses from Lukas! It was nice getting to visit and have that extra time to slow down and not rush from one thing to another. I have to say that is the one thing I "miss" about maternity leave. I miss being able to feed by baby, cuddle with Lukas and watch a movie, make something fun with him for lunch, go visiting friends and family during the day, and rocking Megan in the afternoons while Lukas would nap. Back to reality! Anyway, since I went back to work 2 weeks ago, my Grandma doesn't see us as often. During the week gets so busy. We get home start supper, feed Megan, do some laundry, eat supper, relax for maybe 45 minutes, start bathes, and before you know it 8:30pm rolls around and one of us are reading Lukas a story while the other feeds Megan her bedtime bottle. Sadly...not much time for visiting. Even our weekends have been nuts-o lately. I think they will settle down again probably toward the middle of October. We will have to get back into that Sunday visit at least so my Grandma can see them and enjoy them. (Seems like just yesterday Lukas was a little baby...where in the world does time go?)
7-24-11
Wow...the difference in Megan's size is really something when you compare the pictures. Plus she is in total "wiggle mode" in the above picture.♥


No comments:
Post a Comment