Saturday, December 24, 2011

Baby Jesus and My Favorite Christmas Qoutes


I told Lukas the other night at bedtime..."only 3 more days to Jesus's birthday, and then Santa will come."  Lukas looked at me and said "baby Jesus?"  I smiled and said "yep baby Jesus."  He then nodded and laid down as we got ready to say bedtime prayers.  He said "that's why we get presents for baby Jesus's birthday?"  I smiled and said "yep, I think so." 

I grew up in the church and I knew the story of the birth of Jesus, because I heard it over and over every year.  It was a very special time of the year growing up and it always will be.  I haven't taken Lukas to church much, and I now that he really is a 'sponge' when it comes to the world around him it's probably a good time if we do start going to church.  A little girl at daycare has been talking to the kids all week about baby Jesus.  Our daycare lady says it's so cute that all 4 of the kids will pick out a baby and have a baby Jesus.  Very cool! 

Here are some of my favorite Christmas Quotes:

  Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see.
  Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.

  The joy that you give to others is the joy that comes back to you.



It's Christmas Eve...relax and enjoy your loved ones!

 




   

No comments:

Post a Comment