Monday, December 12, 2011
Visit to Santa
Saturday we went to see Santa. Lukas doesn't look to trusting of Santa (above) he is eying him and letting him know "hey Santa I don't trust you to sit on your lap, but I do trust you to bring me my camera." He asked Santa quietly for a camera and he didn't want much to do with Santa. Last year we got close to taking him, but he freaked out and didn't want nothing to do with Santa. On the flip side Megan smiled for Santa, and she wasn't scared...yet. Next year might be a different story, but for now she liked Santa.
Oh well...I was hoping Lukas was going to be more into seeing Santa than he was, but you cannot expect a shy kid to just hop up and start talking to someone he doesn't know. He was pretty excited that we went out for hot chocolate and a treat afterward though!
You should have seen his face when this huge chocolate muffin came to the table. I thought his eyeballs were going to fall out of his head! He loved the treat!
I think in this picture with Grandma you can see the chocolate taking effect on Lukas! He was a big hyper ball of energy after his muffin.
Megan snoozed through the whole treat time. Her middle name Rose really does fit her. Her cheeks are always rosy!
All in all the Santa visit was a success. Lukas asked for a camera, Megan sat on his lap, and we didn't have to wait in a long line. That to me totally equals success!
Labels:
Both Monkeys,
Lukas,
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment