Friday, December 2, 2011

This Shall Pass?


I do believe Lukas is going through his "I AM AN INDIVIDUAL" stage.  He is defiant at times, but he is so emotional!  First he will say he does want something, then he will not want it, and then he does want it.  It's enough to drive a person to a loony bin...I swear!  He has started getting mad about his clothes in the morning, what we have to eat, emotionally breaks down for the smallest things.  He will want to say who is doing what for him.  I hope this is a phase that passes...and I hope it passes quickly!  I am a blessed lady to have such a sweet little boy, but when he is Monster Lukas that is when I feel like I am going nuts! 


See this...'happy go lucky, I love spatulas for toys, and I am fun' Lukas.  Where did he go?  We only get snippets of the day with this Lukas now and 'I will argue and want it my way Lukas' takes over most the time!  Yikes...3 1/2 year old...what does one do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment