Monday, December 19, 2011

Sharing the "Love"


Well today...as I type this Megan has shared her cold with me.  She already shared with Lukas.  They both have the soar throats and a cough.  Last week Megan stopped eating every night in the middle of the night, but then she started waking up instead because of that dreaded cough.  Poor thing!  Lukas caught it this weekend and now I have it today.  Hopefully by this weekend we will all feel better.  We don't want to pass this along to others.  Last night before they both went to bed I gave them each something to help their throats and cough.  I gave Lukas honey to coat his throat, and then some Vick's baby rub to help him breathe.  Megan I gave her some Tylenol since I can't give her honey to help with the soar throat and some Vick's baby rub too.  They both slept wonderfully!  So did I!  It was the first night of sleep I had where I got to sleep 7 hours in a row!  That hasn't happened in a very long time!  Hopefully we can do the same stuff tonight and it will help them sleep and kick this cough/soar throat.  It's no fun when you don't feel good trying to get out to all the places for visiting and celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment