Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Roll Over!
My little pudding pop rolled over this last weekend! From her back to her tummy and from her tummy to her back! She did both! Good Job Megan!♥
Last week a friend of mine posted on Facebook that her baby rolled over. I was excited for her and started to post 'Good Job' to her baby. Well when I started posting I turned a truly positive thing into a downer post. My post went like this "Good Job baby girl! That is awesome! I don't even thing Megan has rolled over yet, well I don't get to see her that often either so I am not sure. I only get to be with her 4-5 hours a day (except weekends.)" About a half hour after I posted I decided that I should delete that post. I didn't want to high jack the post and make it about me and Megan. So I deleted it and then posted "Good Job baby girl!" and left it at that. After all I was happy and proud for her baby. My Mommy guilt gets the best of me all the time. I feel guilty because I am at work all day and not with my children. It gets better as they get older, but when they are little and you are possibly missing 'firsts' then it gets tough. I did send a apology to the baby's Mom after all I just wanted her to know I was excited for her baby and I was sorry for the downer post. I told her I try so hard to be a positive and happy person (well some days are easier to be happy and positive than others lol), that I sometimes let my mood get the best of me at times. She understood and helped me feel better too! Us Moms gotta stick together! Haha!
Well when Sunday rolled around and Lukas and I were playing on the floor with Megan she rolled over out of nowhere! Then I got up to go get my camera I had to take a picture of course! By the time I came back Lukas was making some noise on the other side of the room and she rolled back onto her back so she could see what he was doing! I was shocked! Not only did she roll over to her tummy, but she rolled back to her back all by herself! I did take pictures, and I will probably post them when I get a chance. Well now every time we lay her down on the floor she pops up to her tummy and sometimes she will roll back onto her back. It's crazy!
I am one proud Mamma! I am lucky too that I got to experience this first for her before anyone else!
Love you Miss Meggers!
Labels:
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment