Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Cup, and some yumm yumms
Megan has started eating crackers, Gerber cheese puffs, Gerber fruit puffs, and yogurt melts. She has the gist of it, but she has gotten alot better at it over the last week. You will even hear her making crunch noises. Then she says "mmmm" so I tell her "yumm mmm mmm's!"
I gave her a cup for the first time Sunday and she thought it was a fun toy. She copies me so well too! I showed her how to grab the cup and put it in my mouth, well I gave her the cup and she did exactly as I did. Learning how to drink from it will be another story.
These are some of her favorite treats I feed her. Our daycare lady told me she has Ritz crackers from time to time too. It's all beginning...and how the mess will start!
Labels:
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment