Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Sick Little Girl
Well she has a cold anyway...she was sick last week, and this week it's mostly just a cold. The doctor had us start her on a nebulizer with some medicine to open up her airways. This is supposed to help her cough up that junk. Hopefully it works. While she has been sick she has started to actually crawl a little bit here and there, not to mention standing!
I walked out of the room for not even a minute and when I returned this is what I saw! I rushed over to her and she thought she was something...standing there all by herself! After sitting there with her and she just wanted to stand I stepped away to take this picture. My lil monkey is growing too fast!
Now when you put her on the floor, she scoots over to that toy and stands up. She is very obsessed!
Labels:
Megan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment