Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Teething Rings



If Megan doesn't cut a tooth in the next month or 2 I will be surprised.  She has been drooling, and gnawing on anything she can get her hands on.  She actually loves her teething rings.  Yesterday while sitting in her highchair she had a teething ring in each hand and then one on her tray.  She was trying to chew on the one sitting on the tray (which looked difficult to try to chew on), while ignoring the ones in her hands.  I wish I would have gotten a picture, but as quick as she was doing it she stopped and got frustrated.  She put one down and picked up the one from the tray.

Lukas never really chewed on his teething rings.  He really never put his toys in his mouth.  Heck he really never drooled either, but he did his hard teething really late.  He was 11 months old when he cut his first 2 teeth. 

So, I guess we will see what happens with Megan.  I think in the next month or two she will cut one since she has all the signs.  Drool, chewing on fingers and toys, and she doesn't sleep very sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment