Friday, February 24, 2012

"Don't talk to me!"


The above picture is Lukas trying to ignore me while I take a picture.  These days when I tell him to say "cheese" or just get my phone out to take a picture he either ignores me or hides.  He didn't want to be bothered in the picture above, because he was watching Cars.  If I start asking him questions or telling him something he doesn't want to hear he will tell me "don't talk to me."  I laugh and say "you don't get to say that, I am your mother and I will talk to you if I want to."  He then tells me "I am your son, and I tell you no."  Sassy guy...isn't he?  Well we go back and forth and sometimes he gets in so deep he finds himself in timeout.  Usually after he emotionally freaks out or he tries to hit me.  He is for the most part a very easy going kid, but sometimes his little emotional freak outs get to be a little over the top lol! 

Soon he will be 4 and he will grow out of this right?  Ha...yeah I didn't think so.  I heard it gets worse as they get older!

No comments:

Post a Comment