I was helping my Mom and Aunt the other day pack up my Grandma's apartment. My Grandma is doing ok. She sleeps alot, and she cannot live by herself anymore due to her brain tumors from the melanoma. She is staying with my Mom, and I must say it's weird. It's nice that it works and all, but not going to visit my Grandma in her own place with all her familiar stuff is a strange feeling. Packing away stuff the other day was such a weird feeling too. It's hard to describe. My head felt all fuzzy and I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that my Grandma will never come and live in her apartment again. Putting her things in boxes was even more weird. I cannot even imagine my life without Grandma. She was always there...one of my constants...and to not have that will be so..so...I cannot even find the word. It will suck. I guess is what I am trying to say. I am trying my best to visit her and give her big hugs whenever I can, because she is still here and I must take advantage of that!
Well anyway...this little wig was on one of my Grandma's dolls. I decided to take it home and play with it on Megan. I put it on Megan and she would not keep it on! She kept ducking or trying to move out of the way. She didn't want it on her head. I did snap a quick picture while she was fighting to get it off of her, but that was it.
Have a great Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment