Friday, February 17, 2012
Mr Creativity
Well...Lukas is creative. What child isn't...right? Lukas has drawn on the fridge, floor, table, his hands, the TV, and now his face. He was funny when he did it. He went and looked in the mirror in his bedroom and carefully drew on his face. Then he came out to my husband and said "Daddy look at me!" Chris yelled for me to come look at something. I was in the kitchen and walked in to the living room. I asked what he wanted and he pointed to Lukas and said "look." I looked at Lukas and I covered my mouth in shock! I sat there and Lukas didn't know what to do at first. He sat there frozen, because he wasn't sure if what he did was funny, bad, or he couldn't read my emotions. I let out a laugh and he started laughing too! He said "Mommy, I'm funny!" I told him he was funny, but to remember we only draw on paper...not on ourselves!
Here is another picture of some of his "handy work" lol. Glad he didn't put it on his lips! Yikes!
Labels:
Lukas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment