My littlest monkey is 3 months old! Yay! She is such a sweet and content little girl. I don't think I could have asked for a better baby! She is becoming a drool monster lately, so I do think she is starting her teething phase. It took Lukas so long to cut a tooth I think he teethed for a good 5 or 6 months before he actually cut a tooth. I pray Megan has a easier time! Mommy loves you Megan!
One evening after supper while Daddy and Lukas mowed the lawn Megan and I got to hang out and relax inside. I was playing with her on the floor and talking to her which was all fine and good, but she started fussing after awhile. I picked her up and tried rocking her...well that didn't work either. She was fussing and she just wasn't her happy, content little self. I tried putting her in her bouncy seat and bobbing her in that, but she just continued to cry. I thought ok...she must need a diaper change. So I changed her diaper. Still not happy. I had just fed her a hour ago, so I knew that wasn't the problem. So I tried burping her. Well she did have one small burp, but that didn't do the trick either. I finally decided to put her in her bouncy seat and put the activity center on it. All of a sudden she was happy and she started playing. (above) She didn't need me for anything. She simply wanted some time to herself to just relax and play. I don't usually have time to sit and play for long periods of time with her. I am usually busy with supper, cleaning, Lukas, or whatever...you name it. So I think she actually likes her chill out time of playing on her own. What a surprise. Lukas was the same way when he was little and he still is. He is really good at occupying himself and keeping himself entertained. Maybe she will be the same way?

No comments:
Post a Comment